Friday, March 7, 2014

Challenge #12 - FLOWERS

DT CALL - May to Aug 2014
Flowers

Challenge #12 - Flowers

We would love to see some Flowers in Challenge #12.
Flowers are very popular for scrapbook pages or cards.
You may use more than one Flower, purchased flowers, self-made flowers,
stamps, Stencils.........

  1. You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, "Off the Page" creations.
  2. Must be newly created as of 7th March 2014.
  3. Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
  4. Please, leave a comment - we love comments!!!
  5. Follow us!
This challenge is due Thursday 20th March 2014, 23:55pm European Time.
Please, be aware of the time zone differences - on the top left you will find the Date and Clock on the blog.

Here are the Design Team's Lovely Creations
Please, click on the designer's name to visit their blogs.

Angie DT


The materials I used are: Bo Bunny pattern paper, embossing folder by
Anna Griffin, border & butterfly punch by Martha Stewart, die cut & store bought flowers.
It's har to tell, but the die-cut flowers are tucked under the embossed section.



I used different Stencils with Gesso. My flowers are chipboard and from the
"cut -outs" flowers, I used to Gesso 

Issys DT


"I love you MOM"

Sarah DT


Canvas - The paper and flowers are from Prima

Meet our Guest Designer's for Challenge #12
Here are the Guest Designer's Creations

Guest Designer


Rosina, thank you for your lovely card.


I am Rosina Loos, I am 67 years old.
Married for 43 years, we have 2 daughters - two sons and four grandchildren.
We live in South-West Netherlands on a farm in a small beautiful country village 
My hobbies are scrapbooking (cards and creations) bicycles and computers


Vicki - Guest Designer


Vicky thank you for your lovely Layout.


My name is Vicki. I am a 62 year old mom to two daughters and a son and grandma to six boys.
I live in northern Michigan and have worked at a toy store since 2000. I started scrapping in January 2009 as a way to enhance my genealogical research and quickly got hooked. I mostly scrap 12x12 transitional layouts and have added Project Life this year - using it as a pictorial diary when there are things I want remembered but don't know if I get a regular layout done on that subject. My one little word for 2014 is improve so I am trying to improve my scrapbooks by using all the goodies I've acquired and all the techniques I have learned.


Jackie - Guest Designer


Jackie, thank you for your lovely layout.


I love making layered flowers and of course a butterfly or two have to sneak in also.
I'm a Mum to my wonderful daughter and a Nannie to her 3 gorgeous kids - Alexander, Nicholas and Cassandra.


Julene - Guest Designer


Julene, thank you for your lovely card. Enjoy your holiday!


Bio - Coming Soon!


We hope our designers have you inspired. We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!
Have fun!!



8 comments:

  1. wow!!! love all the inspirational projects showcased here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment Vinita and your beautiful entry!
      Have a great weekend!
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous creations DT!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment and your beautiful Card!
      Have a great weekend!
      Rachelle

      Delete
  3. Thanks DT for the gorgeous creations. Its refreshing to see layouts these days. I'd like to invite all of you to play with us at Mema's Crafts and we would love to see your work in our challenges http://memascrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment and your beautiful vintage card!
      Have a great weekend!
      Rachelle

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous work from all the DT! Thanks for such a fab challenge
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Claire, thank you for your kind comment!
      Have a great week!
      Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team