Friday, February 6, 2015

Challenge #35 - Vintage


Challenge #35 - Vintage

  1. You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, "Off the Page" creations.
  2. Must be newly created as of 6th February 2015.
  3. Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
  4. Please, leave a comment - we love comments!!!!
  5. MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!!!!
This Challenge is due Thursday 19th of February 2015, @ 23:55PM European Time.
Please, be ware of the time zone differences - on the top left you will find the Date and Clock on the blog.

The Gorgeous Creations of the Design Team Ladies.
Please, click on the Designer's name to visit their blogs.

Angie DT
I created a card using paper from Recollections (I think), a vintage sticker by Tim Holtz, ribbon, and I "distressed" the edges of the paper with a blade.


I created a Layout, papers from Bo Bunny - Timepiece. Flowers and Butterflies from Prima and some embellishments in my stash.


Ann DT
I made a card using mixed media. 


Sandra DT
I made a Mini Album for my Farther in Law.


Tina DT
I created a card


Julene DT
I created a Layout with my Grandmother.


Meet our Guest Designer's for Challenge #35
Here are the GD's Creations.

My name is Natalie, I'm from Germany and I'm a teacher at an elementary school.
I crafted all my life and I have been making cards for 2,5 years.
I love trying new things and I make cards in different styles: CAS, vintage, colorful images, mixed media.......



Bea GD

Hallo allemaal, ik ben Bea Specken, 65 jaar en al 41 jaar getrouwd met Gradus.
Wij hebben 2 dochters, een schoonzoon en 2 lieve kleinkinderen.
We wonen in een mooi dorp in Drenthe, nabij Assen.
Ik hou er van om creatief bezig te zijn, vroeger veel gelezen, genaaid en geborduurd.
De laatste jaren maak ik graag kaartjes en creaties.
Sinds 2011 heb ik een eigen blog, http://beacrejakaarten.blogspot.nl
Kom gerust eens langs om een kijkje op mijn blog te nemen.
Het DT team van Scrapping4funChallenges wil ik bij deze bedanken om gastdesigner van #35 te mogen zijn.
Hartelijke groetjes Bea.






I have been crafting for several years since taking early retirement du to ill health.
Crafting has been my lifeline, I started off with Decoupage, then progressed onto rubber stamping and digital stamps. I have the honour of serving on DT's and have made many blogging buddies with the same love of crafting as myself.



Thank you Ladies!!!

We hope our disigners have you inspired. We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!

Have fun!!!
Happy Crafting!!

Please, remember to follow!!!!!!


5 comments:

  1. I'ts a vwery nice challenge. I love vintage-cards!!!
    I'll hope for you that you're become very much cards in the challenge.
    hugs and xxx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wilma you are welcome! Thank you for your beautiful entrie by us.
      Sandra DT

      Delete
    2. Hi Wilma, thank you for your lovely comment and beautiful entries.
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. The DT work is gorgeous. Thank you so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful DT samples. This was my first time participating. Loved the vintage theme.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team