Friday, October 2, 2015

Winner and Featured Creations - Challenge #50

Hello everyone,

a huge thank you to each and everyone that entered Challenge #50.
It was a pleasure to visit your blogs and see your beautiful creations.
There were so many wonderful entries, it was hard to choose for the Featured Creations.

The winner of Challenge #50 is ........... Agniezka
Congratulations the Random Counter pick Nr. 38


Random.org
True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 47

Result:
38

Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Agniezka you are the Winner of Challenge #50, thank you for playing along. To claim your prize please mail your contact detail ASAP to me.
SUBJECT - Challenge #50 Winner

If I haven't heard from you by the 8th of October 2015 I will be doing a redraw.

Featured



The Featured Creations from each Challenge will be nominated as Guest Designer's for the next Challenges. Please, let  me know if you can be a Guest Designer for Challenge #53 or #54 and send me your email address to scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com with the SUBJECT GD Challenge #53 or #54
If you can not participate, it will be no problem.

Challenge #53 due date for GD - 28th of October 2015
Challenge #54 due date for GD - 11th of November 2015

Here are the Featured Creations for Challenge #50

Congratulations Ladies, you will be our next Guest Designers for Challenge #53 or #54

Nr 1 Lula


Nr 11 Renate vT


Nr 36 Rosina


Nr 17 Ammaris Art


Nr 28 Anita


Nr 39 Margikscrap


Nr 43 Andrea Norris


Nr 31 Susan Kennedy


Nr 10 Irene M


Thank you Ladies
Happy Crafting

18 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased to see that my card is one of your features! :) Thank you very much! Hugs, Catherine xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ammaris, thank you for playing along.
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Congrats to all the lucky ladies and thank you for picking my card too!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irene, thank you for playing along.
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  3. Thank you for selecting my card as one of the featured! I am honoured!
    Congrats to the winner and all other featured creations.
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margik, thank you for playing along.
      Have a great day
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  4. Thanks for choosing me in Featured Creations! So happy!
    Congrats to all highlighted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for choosing me in Featured Creations! So happy!
    Congrats to all highlighted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucyna, thank you for playing along.
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete



  6. Anita van MerodeOctober 06, 2015 10:58 p.m.

    All the ladies congratulations.
    Thank you for selecting my card as one of the featured
    I have already sent an email.
    Greetings Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anita, thank you for playing along.
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  7. Thanks you so much for featuring my journal page. Congratulations to the other ladies on your wins.
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea, thank you for playing along.
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  8. Thank you I am very happy, congratulations for other work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Agnieszka, congrats.
      To claim your prize, Please remember to email me at scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com
      Thank you
      Rachelle

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much, for chossing my card.
    I am realy honored. I sent you an e-mail right away.

    -xiss- Renate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rachel.
    again pleasantly surprised, I see that my autumn card came in a topplaatsje thank you very much sure ... also congratulated the other ladies warm ...
    I'll send you an email as
    greetings Rosina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team